Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Madison, Wisconsin

I'm traveling again for work.... Right now stuck in Chicago O'Hare with a 3 hour delay. Fun, fun. I'll be in Madison for the next 3 days and flying home on Friday. I have a busy weekend planned including wedding gown shopping with Mike's sister. Jen & Ian set the date for their wedding - October 17, 2008. I went to the bridal expo with her in Boston a few weeks ago and entered my name in a bunch of drawings. Well, wouldn't you know, I won 4 free round trip airline tickets, so Mike and I may be taking a little vacation soon!

We'll be heading down to the Cape on Saturday morning and checking out a bridal store in Hyannis. Then on Sunday, Mike and I will be having my brunch with my family at the Old Yarmouth Inn to celebrate my mom's birthday and my sister Colleen's.

Now, if I can just get to Madison.

No comments: