Friday, January 16, 2009

Train ride

This week, Liam and I ventured into Cambridge on the commuter rail and subway as a trial run for when I go back to work. He will be coming to work with me 2 days per week (Thursdays and Fridays) and attending daycare in my building. Since we lease my car, it's not really an option to drive into Boston every day and Liam isn't a big fan of his car seat. So I decided to do a trial run on the commuter train and he loved it! He slept the whole way into Boston in his Bugaboo stroller. I think the vibration of the train put him to sleep. He also slept on the subway and again on the way home. We also had orientation at daycare for 2 hours and he got to meet his teachers. Everyone was really nice and I think he enjoyed seeing all of the other babies. He was so tired after the long day and he slept really well. Next week, is my last week of maternity leave and I plan on enjoying it with my little guy. It's going to be tough going back to work after the three month break.

No comments: