We were discharged from the hospital last night and I was sent home with orders of strict bedrest. My blood pressure was perfect yesterday while resting so they said that's what I need to do. The blood work came back negative for preeclampsia so that was good although we are waiting on more urine results. Based on those results which we should have on Monday, we'll know more. If the urine results are positive for preeclampsia, they will induce early next week. If they are negative, I will stay on strict bedrest until they decide to induce or until I go into labor on my own. I have a feeling they will be negative as everything else has come back negative.
It's been such a rollercoaster these last few days. My instict tells me Liam will be here soon and he won't wait another 3 weeks. I'm just glad I made it to 37 weeks and he is now full-term in case he decides to come early or they decide to take him early. It's good to be home, but I really can't do much but lie around. I can only get up to go to the bathroom, to eat, and to shower. No leaving the house except for doctor's appointments so if anybody wants to stop by and visit me they are more than welcome!
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment