Thursday, May 08, 2008

12 weeks!

I'm officially 12 weeks pregnant tomorrow and couldn't be more thrilled. Everything is going well and I'm feeling great. I'm so happy and relieved to have made it to this important milestone. As you can see, my belly has "popped" and I'm enjoying all of my new maternity clothes which are so much more comfortable.

Things are moving along in preparation for our baby. Last weekend, my mom, Mike's mom and I went to the Baby Furniture Warehouse in Braintree (highly recommend it) and I picked out an ivory convertible crib, matching dresser, glider, and ottoman. As soon as we walked in the store, my mom and I both pointed to the ivory crib and I knew that was the one! It's great because it converts into a double bed when he/she is older or if we want to use it as a guest bed. I'm glad we did our furniture shopping early because they said it will take 12 weeks for it to come in. We also purchased our baby's stroller. We ended up getting the Bugaboo Cameleon stroller. I couldn't resist the sale so we ended up getting a 2007 Cameleon for the same price of a Frog.



3 comments:

nenaghgirl said...

you seriously were blogging at 5:40 AM? Yikes!

morrissey said...

I had the wrong time zone picked on my setting.

OConnellFamily said...

Congrats! That's fun. You'll love the cameleon... lots of fun accessories. Yeah - they are on sale everywhere because they're going to the evo tires instead of air for the cameleon.